If you are a CEO or business owner; click here for information on how HR Outsourcing can help your business.
If you are a CFO or accountant; click here for information on how HR Outsourcing can help your business.
Download our White Paper
Please complete the form below.
You will receive an email with the download link.
Why Companies Outsource HR
Cut costs and focus your time where it matters most
Human resources is an essential function for any organization. It’s also costly and time-consuming. With today’s advances in technology, outsourcing has become a viable solution for a wide range of business tasks—and many companies are turning to third-party experts to handle their HR needs.
Whether you run a small business or work for a large corporation, there are many key advantages to outsourcing:
- Grow your business by focusing on your goals instead of your administration
- Save hours of time each week, and devote them to revenue-increasing activities
- Take control and stop letting your business run you
Learn more about how you can simplify your business with HR outsourcing.
- Save on hiring expenses, compensation, and training costs
- Attract a higher caliber staff through low-cost benefits
- Reduce employee turnover
Learn more about how HR outsourcing can save you money.
- Limit your liability for potential labor-related lawsuits
- Ensure compliance with state and federal labor laws
- Improve on-the-job training and safety
- Reduce workers’ compensation claims
Learn more about reducing your risk with HR outsourcing.
- Affordable access to Fortune 500-level benefits
- A comprehensive selection of benefits, without the procurement and administration hassles
- Strategic retention perks, like employee discount plans
Learn more about how HR outsourcing can help you offer more to employees—for less.
- A comprehensive solution that unifies your HR department
- The latest HR technology for your managers and employees
- Expert services for payroll, benefit administration, risk management, legal, IT support, and more
Learn more about streamlining your HR strategy through outsourcing.
What is PEO?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) provides an integrated and cost effective approach to the management and administration of the human resources and employer risk of its clients, by assuming substantial employer responsibilities and risk.
Learn more about Professional Employer Organizations (PEO).
Do more for less with HROplus
Want to save time and money on HR for your company? Contact Us today to find out how our HR experts can take the stress out of your administrative tasks, or request our free whitepaper to learn more about our services.